People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Crazy Halloween...

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Crazy Halloween...

So, it's been a while. Miss me?

I've been crazy busy and just haven't had time to sit and think. I know most of my blogs don't seem like they have much thought put into them, but I do try to entertain and I need all my brainpower. I seem to have been short on that lately and thought it best if I practiced conservation.

Work's been really busy and I had a short week last week, so I was trying to get ahead and also get ready for the "experimental research lab" we put together for Halloween. Let me tell you, alot of time and effort go into those things. And we didn't even have that much stuff going on!! It was definitely hard work, and I was exhausted and dead on my feet when it was over, but I had such a blast. I'm not sure I make a very good scary person. Generally people laughing their asses off aren't that terrifying. I did have a mask over my mouth, so maybe that helped. It was wonderful. And people genuinely seemed to enjoy it, which made it that much more enjoyable. I kind of felt sorry for the little kids that were crying. Kind of. Not enough not to try to scare them, though!!!

I've got the NaNo WriMo this month, so you may not see much blogging in the next few weeks either! I'm going to give it my best effort. Which, at the moment, consists of going night night at 7 o' freakin' clock. I'm still trying to recover from yesterday. At least I can touch my feet without wincing now.

Visit the photos if you want! Enjoy!
http://photos.yahoo.com/tanyamoniq

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory