People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: High drama miracle...

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

High drama miracle...

The high will be 77 degrees tomorrow!!! That's like lemony fresh Pine Sol weather! Too damn bad I'll be stuck at work. It's enough to make me want to curse a blue streak. It's supposed to be back up into the high eighties and low nineties Saturday and Sunday, too. Stupid Texas weather.

Drama, drama, baby's mama (as Sarah would say) among celebrities this morning. Terrell Owens, Aaron Carter, Anna Nicole... Busy night for the paparrazi. Of course, that's probably every night, trying to cover America's "elite."

The air is officially fixed at work, and while I'm not complaining, it is a little chilly in my office! It's a miracle!!

Just a quick note to one person in particular that I know reads my blog. Don't let life or anybody get in your way. You CAN do whatever you set your mind to, and if you really and truly want something you WILL make it happen. I believe in you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory