People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Love, pride, choice...

Monday, September 25, 2006

Love, pride, choice...

I love to blog. I like to go back and read stuff from several months ago, see how my perceptions have changed, see if/how I've grown. I can definitely tell that my outlook has improved over the last year. I'm not such a Debbie Downer anymore. Yay me!

I do want to bitch about one thing. People who are upset about not being able to do something and are then given the opportunity to be able to do that thing and don't take advantage of that opportunity obviously didn't really want to do that thing in the first place. You have a choice and bullshit excuses just don't cut it. If you want to do something, really want to do it, then you'll make it happen. Everyone else be damned. Some things are just more important than your, or someone else's, feelings. Life is full of forks in the road, choosing the wrong one or the easiest one isn't always the final answer. It doesn't mean you can't pull a U-ey and choose the other road. The end reward could be worth the effort of circumventing a roadblock or two and swallowing our pride.

Easy is not always better. It's your choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory