People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Perfect killer protest...

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Perfect killer protest...

The weekend is gone!! Waaahhhh!!! And I don't wanna go back to work tomorrow. What I really need to do is clean my house. But I don't wanna do that either. I'm such a lazy bum. If I'd been home today, I believe I might have gotten something accomplished. The weather today was just perfect. Maybe not quite cool enough to snuggle under a blanket breathing the scent of lemon fresh Pine Sol, but very close.

So, the week in review. I found out that I might get to dress up for Halloween this year. I'm gonna be a killer cow again. Because that's the only costume I have. And I don't want to be just a dumb old cow. That would just be plain stupid. There used to be some scary make-up stuff around here somewhere. I'm gonna try to find it to spice up the ensemble. Who knows what will come of it. I love Halloween. I think it's my second favorite holiday. Hell, it might become my first favorite holiday since Christmas has become so damn depressing. Or maybe this year will see me come out of that funk. One can hope.

Rylie's birthday party was yesterday. It was supposed to be at Chuck E. Cheese but they were completely full so we went to Ci Ci's pizza instead. I love Ci Ci's. It's cheap and good. I love cheap and good. I gave the darling angel the other two pair of flip flops I'd gotten her.

  

  
She was like, "More flip flops!" I think she's flip flopped out. Anne and Jimmy got her a trampoline earlier in the week that she absolutely LOVES.

  

  

  
Can't keep her off the damn thing. And she wants you (me) to jump with her. Doesn't she realize fat, old ladies don't belong on trampolines??? But, you know me. I got up there anyways. It really is fun. And quite the little work out too. You wouldn't think jumping up and down would do anything for you. But let's just say my muscles tell me different. My knee is chiming in with a little protest as well. Who cares though? Just hearing her laugh makes me laugh and brightens my spirits. So, I do it for her and for me as well. Even OleAnner and Jimbo get into the spirit of things!

  

  

  

  



It's a lot of fun. Speaking of fun. I think I'm going to go over there and steal a piece of birthday cake. Have a wonderful rest of your Sunday evening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory