People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Naturally trouble now...

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Naturally trouble now...

When the hell is the weather gonna get and stay cool?! Huh!? It's making me bitchy. Yes, of course it's the weather. You don't think I'm naturally that way, do you?

I was sick yesterday. My babies can tell when I'm sick and they always give me less trouble and snuggle with me. I was freezing last night, was wrapped up in the blanket and still cold, and both my little ones came over and got in my lap to warm me up. They took a chance, too. They knew at any moment I could send them flying out of my lap to bolt for the nearest bathroom. Fortunately, I was pretty much done with the projectile vomitting at that point.

I'm still weak today, but I'm using my last ounce of energy to check in with you fine folks. Hope... you're having.. a wonderful... Wednesday. Must..Stop..Typing..Now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory