People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Bit of a case...

Friday, October 06, 2006

Bit of a case...

How excited are you that it's Friday? I can't even describe how happy I am that the weekend is only hours away. I hope it provides lemony fresh PineSol weather because I'm sick of looking at my dirty house. But I can't clean it until it's lemony fresh PineSol weather!! Yeah, I'm a bit of a case. But you still love me, right?

I have a bit of movie trivia for you. What movie did this line come from?
We had all followed the Ray Brower story very closely because he was a kid our age.

The first one to leave a comment with the correct guess gets an original handdrawn (traced) drawing of Snoopy. This was played on Kidd Kraddick this morning and NOBODY could get it!!! I'm yelling at the computer, in my office at work, looking like a complete fool. While that may not be much different from any other day, I just couldn't believe they couldn't guess this movie. No Google-ing either!! You should know this!

Now, for a little bit harder question. Once you've guessed what movie it was... Tell me, who narrarated it? No Google-ing on this one either!

Good luck to all my fine, feathered friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory