People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Cold cigarettes...

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Cold cigarettes...

Don't really have much to say other than it's freakin' cold. And it's gonna get colder. And I'm hungry. Just threw that one in there.

Today's quote made me laugh out loud! I hope you find some humour in it as well!!


"Overheard in New York" Quote of the Day

Bum, after lady hands him a pack of cigarettes: The whole pack?
Lady: Yeah, take them, you can have 'em.
Bum: That is so kind of you! I can't believe it! How can I repay you?
Lady: No, no, just take them.
Bum: I know what I will do! I will make love to your dog.

--Ave A & 7th St

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory