People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Aerobatic chicken...

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Aerobatic chicken...

I'm not sure that I have anything to write about today. I guess I'll just type until I run out of things to say. Okay, that just about did it.

I suppose I can write about The Devil Cat. She's a constant source of writing material. Have I mentioned that the cat is an aerobatic dynamo, and no I don't mean acrobatic. This cat actually flies through the air, flipping and turning as she goes. Wherever she lands, if her footing is unsure, out the claws come to dig into whatever hapless victim she's lighted on. One or more of my body parts ends up being said victim about 75% of the time. And what is the deal with a cat wanting to stick its ass in your face? I've never understood that shit. I'd rather not have the damn furball near my face period, but if you have to perch there at least give me the good-smelling end. You'd think she'd learn after being tossed across the room a few thousand times. But no, she lands perfectly on her feet and prisses back to try again.

I burned my arm cooking chicken fried chicken last night. I'm not exactly sure how I managed it, but I now have an ugly, red welt on the inside of my arm. And it hurts. It's the damn cat's fault too. Somehow.

I'm hungry. I could sure go for some chicken fried chicken right about now, I tell ya. I guess that's what's on the menu tonight, again. I think that's about all I have. And that's thanks to OleAnner, the CFC queen! I bow to the queen, "All hail the queen."

Rylie's first day of first grade is today. She's so independent! She wanted to ride the bus to school today. Not me. I wanted my Mommy to go to freakin' class with me! I sure do miss the days when life was uncomplicated and I could depend on someone else for everything. Wouldn't it be nice to have someone tuck you in at night, drive you around everywhere, cook your meals, cuddle you when you're scared and tell you that everything's gonna be alright when you've had a bad day? Sigh... I WANT MY MOMMY!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory