People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Unimaginable karaoke bonding...

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Unimaginable karaoke bonding...

I tried three times last week to sit down and post. I was at work and kept getting interrupted. It's just unimaginable that I would actually have to work instead of creating my masterpiece, isn't it? I know, I know, but I guess I'll deal. I always think that I have nothing to write about, but I always seem to come up with something. It may not be very interesting, but it's something. And I know you've been missing my something.

I had a busy weekend. Friday night I spent the night with my friends, Jennifer and her husband David and his three kiddos. It was pizza and a movie that night and karaoke and swimming the following day. Fun times, fun times. I always have fun when I hang out with them though. I should do it more often!

By the time I got home Saturday night, I was so wiped all I could do was collapse into the bed. Sunday I mosied over to OleAnners for a while and then headed to Tina's to spend the night and get ready for our Labor Day trip to the Dallas World Aquarium. I had so much fun! I love doing stuff like that, but unfortunately don't get to do it very often. Pictures are up on my Yahoo site if you wanna see.

My poor little babies didn't hardly see me at all this weekend. Thank goodness for OleAnner. She made sure they were taken care of. They're getting a bath tonight and we're all piling in the bed together for a little bonding time. I was supposed to do that last night, but I just didn't get it all done in time before Big Brother came on.

And speaking of Big Brother.... You go Janelle!! Way to go for finally kicking ole Willy to the curb. Did you SEE the look on Boogie's face?!! That was priceless! He's such an ass. You know, if I were one of the girls and HAD been considering taking him to the final two, his piss poor attitude and cocky behavior would have nixed that idea right quick. Ugh... But I don't think Erika can win against Janelle OR Boogie, so why not take Janie and send a big "Fuck You" to Boogie for the way he's treated her! Sounds good to me. I hope that's the way it goes if Erika wins HOH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory