People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Malicious crickets...

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Malicious crickets...

The Mistress of Torture is gone!!! And her little dog too! We've come through the inspection relatively unscathed and won't have to endure it again for two more years. Woo Hoo!!! Maybe they'll finally quit stealing my pens!!

A bit of malicious gossip is circling the internet today that Jennifer Anniston and Vince Vaughan have broken up. It can't be true. It can't be true because I want them together. IIIII aaaaammmm theeee puuuuuppppeeeetttt maaasssttteeerrrr oooofffff lllloooovvvveee. And I just won't allow it. Althoughhhhh.... If they've broken up, that means he's free for me. Maybe those rumors will turn out to be true after all.

Speaking of puppets, I'm going to turn this cat into a puppet if she scratches me one more damn time. And what do I do? I buy her a damn toy to reward her. I think I'm going to have a scar on my leg where she used it as her own personal tree limb. Anyone know a good plastic surgeon that does charity work?

The sun has gone down, the crickets are chirping and in the immortal words of Erin Brochovich, "I've performed 432 sexual favors. I'm really quite tired."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory