People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Manipulative bambina...

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Manipulative bambina...

If you watch Big Brother... all I can say is Janelle done went crazy. It's Will's fault, the manipulative bastard. I can't believe they are letting him do this again. If he canoodles them all, then he deserves to win. Go Will. Blah.

Mel Gibson, I hate to give this anymore print than it's already gotten. But I just have to say, even the ladies of The View are bashing him. He might just be screwed. Then again, they say even bad press is good press.

Despite reports of Baby on Board, Jennifer Lopez showed off a very flat stomach (bitch) at her Miami hacienda on Monday. Poor J-Lo. She told me the other day that she really wanted a little bambina. Wait.... no, that wasn't J-Lo, that was J-Wo. Anyhoo....

One more Hollywood comment and then I'm done, I promise. I read that Lindsey Lohan has been compared to Elizabeth Taylor because she's a penchant for creating gossip and has the looks to back it up. Uh... Are we looking at the same girl? She's pretty (as long as she's caught with a face full of make-up), but is no Elizabeth Taylor.

So, it's August 1. Only five more shopping months until Christmas. Yeah, I'm counting down. I'd better start buying shit now. But, to use Tina's descriptive characterization of herself, I'm an indecisive procrastinator. I'll be shopping on Christmas Eve with the rest of you. Don't even try to deny it. So when we're stuck at the back of an endlessly long line, remember to take the chance to observe people and relax a little. You might even come away with 'a story fit for a blog.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory