People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Mellifluous sashaying peasants...

Monday, July 24, 2006

Mellifluous sashaying peasants...

No epiphanies yet, in case you were wondering.

Today has been the longest day ever. The State surveyor camped out at our office all day today, causing administration to freak out, in turn freaking out everyone else. It's so tense and exhausting having to go through the process, making sure the right reports are done and paperwork is complete. And I'm only working class folk, I don't want to imagine how higher level administration must feel. I wonder if that woman knows what her presence does to people. Probably. It's probably the only perk to her job, striking the fear of God into the minds of the meager peasants she tortures. She's gonna be there all week. Sigh.

I truly believe the cat's gone crazy. She's torn up a roll of toilet paper, I mean shredded it to bits. When she sashays into the living room looking all innocent I know she's just finished one of her evil capers. I've lost her fishing pole toy. I don't know how you lose something like that, but I've managed it. She loves that thing and it expends some of her energy. I've got to find it!

Rooooo, roooooooooo, ruff, ruff, rooooooooooooooo!!! A piece of grass twitched, setting off the mellifluous tone of Dottie's bark. Therefore she sleeps inside. She's afraid of thunder, terrified actually. She was already on edge with the bit of rumbling going on, but I thought she was going to hit the roof the other night when a clap of thunder hit so loud I thought for sure lightning had hit the tree outside my window. It's a little amusing, but I did feel sorry for her. There she goes again, I'd better let her noisy ass in. I need to hit the hay myself. Good night, and good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory