People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Uhhhhh...

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Uhhhhh...

Originally Posted Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Well, I don't really have anything to say, but I thought it was about time I posted another blog. Let's see, what have I done lately. Since my birthday I've gone shopping with Tina and eaten at Outback (freakin YUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM), went with Torie to see Pittsburg High School's production of Grease, I've mowed the front yard, gone to see Rylie's Cheernastics recital (which was really good, by the way), gone to work, set a goal to clean my kitchen of which I came up sadly short, paid a couple of bills, had two flat tires (at once), spent money I didn't have on two 'new' tires, renewed my Nail Tech license (also with money I didn't have), renewed some old friendships online and made some new ones, spent time with my HI-larrious niece, hoed around in the garden, and several other mundane, daily-existence, routine things. So, now you know. Aren't you lucky?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory