People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: The Greatest Work Family on Earth...

Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Greatest Work Family on Earth...

Originally Posted Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Okay, so yesterday was my birthday. I get up in the morning, late as usual, and get ready for work. I actually put makeup on that morning so I could have a semi-decent picture when I went to renew my driver's license. I drive to work and arrive a couple (a couple is good for me, btw) of minutes late. When I walk in the door of my office, I see balloons and ribbon everywhere and hear "Happy Birthday!!!" It was completely unexpected and totally made my whole day. They gave me a pinata so I'd have something to beat the shit out of and made and decorated a cake. I love these guys!! They are so awesome to do all that for me! I had a great birthday thanks to these guys and my friends. Thanks to ALL of you!!! I love you!

Here's a link to the office pics...
http://photos.yahoo.com/tanyamoniq

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory