People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Rice Crispie treats...

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Rice Crispie treats...

WTF is up with my phone line? I can sign on to the net, but then get kicked off like a minute later, my phone snaps, crackles and pops like Rice Crispies and apparently I'm missing half my calls. Is rain SUPPOSED to have that much of an effect on line quality? I don't think so. I was going to post about my harrowing past couple of days, but now I don't feel like it. Hope you have a better week than I've had!

"Overheard in New York" Quote of the Day
20-ish girl #1: Ugh! I feel like total crap right now.
20-ish girl #2: Is it your time of the month?
20-ish girl #1: Yeah. I have to pay the rent. (Always makes me sick to my stomach, too).
--Grand Central Station, New York

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory