People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: High school musical...

Monday, May 07, 2007

High school musical...

Ok... What the hell happened to my high school?! I graduate, and a couple years later they build a new band hall. I learn they've added piano classes and a new synergy program that combines drama and music. A few years after that I see a notice for a production of Grease, the musical. They had pretty decent props and costumes, wireless mics. This year they have a production of Beauty and the Beast, complete with elaborate costumes and really nice stage props. I ask you, where was all this 12-14 years ago?! Yeah, I was a band and drama geek. I'll admit it. I may not have been very good, but I'm mad that I didn't get to play Mrs. Potts! They all did a great job, though.

Spiderman 3. Good movie, long, pee first, get there early, don't sit close to the screen.

Desperate Housewives. If some stupid little rent-a-cop called me a spoiled bitch (even if I was) I'd kick him in the shin, too.

Brothers & Sisters. Boy, that family can drink.

Happy Bunny says.... I had a dream, and in it, something eats you.

"Overheard in New York" Quote of the Day
Meathead #1: Yeah, I definitely think I should go to the interview hung over.
Meathead #2: Why's that?
Meathead #1: You know, so I'm more charming and likable.
Both meatheads: Definitely!
--6th St & Ave A

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory