People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Die hard genius...

Monday, July 09, 2007

Die hard genius...

I went to see Live Free or Die Hard this weekend. I have to confess that I'm not a die hard Die Hard fan, but I really enjoyed the movie. For one, Bruce Willis is hot for an older guy. Two, there's that cute little Justin Long who's hot for a young guy. (I think that Adam Brody would've been a good cast for that part, too, by the way. A little nerdy, a little cute). Anyhow, it was suspenseful and keeping with the times and all that could happen in the "everything computer" age. It was interesting. I have to say, though, poor Bruce took a beating in this movie. I don't think he had to act very much to portray the pain his character felt. And having a "fail safe" for financial records downloaded to one gigantic server seems like something our government would do. Can you say FEMA? I'm pretty computer smart, but it always amazes me how these people, and I know there are really people out there that can do these things, just start typing on a black screen and manage to make the American economy come to a screeching halt. I love the witty banter in the movie, McClain's a bad ass with a sense of humor AND a daughter just like him. I know I'm bouncing all over the place and if you haven't seen the movie you have no idea what I'm talking about. So, go watch the movie.

I actually have more to write about, so stay tuned to find out about the jungle that is my lawn, Dottie and her boyfriend, and Rylie the little Monopoly genius.

I saw the following quote on my friend, Nick's, MySpace page. It made me laugh out loud. Ahh, the things that amuse me!
"I saw this wino, he was eating grapes. I was like, 'Dude, you have to wait.' " -- Comedian Mitch Hedberg

"Overheard in New York" Quote of the Day
Conductor on PA: Excuse me, ma'am, maybe it would work better if you went to the next door -- it's less crowded. [Lady walks to next door, but before she gets there the conductor closes them.] Haha, bitch! Toot, toot!
--Crowded 2 train, New York City

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory