People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Flutterbyes and flowers...

Monday, April 30, 2007

Flutterbyes and flowers...

The weekend was way too short. I should have taken the day off today. So, Saturday was the big birthday celebration. We had fun. Mexican food and the tattoo shop. What could be better?

Here's my damage. Cute, huh?


I said I wasn't going to get another one. I meant it at the time. But, I'm glad I did it. I want to get the one on my leg transformed into something else now. I'm going to have to figure out what I want. The difference between the quality of the two of mine is amazing. I was happy with the one on my leg before, but now that I've got this gorgeous one on my wrist, I want the one on my leg to look just as good.

T-Lo and OleAnner got one too. Tina got a huge, gorgeous semi-abstract butterfly in the middle of her neck/shoulder blade area and Anne got a tropical flower on her shoulder. We had a lot of fun. Fuji was a blast! Have we started a tradition? Who knows. We'll have to wait and see! We'll all be tattooed white trash before too long, if we don't watch out. * Wink Wink *


"Overheard in New York" Quote of the Day
How to Die Alone and a Virgin
College guy #1: I really regret not having sex with a friend's mom in high school. Remember Mike's* mom?
College guy #2: She was so hot. Dude, I beat her in Monopoly... which, in my book, is far better than sex.
--14th & 7th

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory