People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Top 10 Rant...

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Top 10 Rant...

Ok, I have to rant a little, and it's still early in the day. If you don't like catty bitchiness, stop reading now.

Top 10 People That Get on My Nerves
10. People that "have" copycat illnesses. (You do not have a heart condition).
9. MARRIED men who still think they can act like the perpetual bachelor. (I'm desperate, but not that desperate).
8. People who smudge my glass window with greasy fingerprints. (There ARE little handles on the window, you know).
7. People who try to act like they know, when they don't know. (And are serious about it).
6. People that say one thing, do another, and when telling the story of what they did, embellish to the point of complete fiction. (Write a book if you want to tell a story).
5. People who invade my personal workspace. (I WILL roll you out of the office in my own desk chair, if I have to).
4. People who move things on my desk and don't put them back the way they were. (Just leave things alone!)
3. People who read my screen over my shoulder while trying to act like they're not. (Just look, you might learn somthing).
2. People who say, "I know, I know you're right" and continue on with the same behavior. (If you know, then what are we talking about?)

And the NUMBER ONE type of person that gets on my nerves...

1. Thirty-something-year-old women who think they're still a high school cheerleader. (Quit being fake. It'll work better for you, I promise).


"Overhead in New York" Quote of the Day
10-year-old: At my age it's just best to cuddle.
--Shakespeare & Co.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory