People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Ceeeeelebration time, come on...

Friday, April 27, 2007

Ceeeeelebration time, come on...

It's a nice, peaceful, calm day at work today. I hope that didn't jinx it. I knocked on wood just in case.

We're going out for my birthday tomorrow. Yay! I'd better charge up my camera batteries. You know I have to document the event. I was looking at some pictures of myself the other day and realized that if they aren't waxed, my eyebrows are NOT pretty. I look like a female version of Peter Gallagher, you know, the dad from The OC. Definitely going to have to keep those bad boys taken care of.

Anyway, got a little side-tracked. We're going to Longview to the mall and to eat at Papacita's. Who knows where else we'll end up. Should be fun!

Damn, I broke a nail.

Yay, it's Friday! I love Friday. I'm gonna go enjoy it.


"Overheard in the Office" Quote of the Day
Receptionist on phone: Yeah, but at this point I'd really rather have waffles than lesbians.
--Office building,
--Downtown CrossingBoston, Massachusetts

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory