People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Goodbye to yesteryear and the penis...

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Goodbye to yesteryear and the penis...

One more day of being 28. Makes me sort of introspective. What will my 29th year bring to life? Will I continue as I have been? Will I find love? Will I win the lottery? The love and lottery are equally as likely.

Inevitably life will not be quite the same in my last year as a twenty-something. One thing I have learned is that things never stay the same. People grow and change and adapt each day, some evolve slowly and quietly while others seem to snap from one personality to another. I think I'm probably somewhere in the middle. If I'm PMS'y, then Bitchanya rears her ugly head. Most of the time, however, I try to be level-headed. Hey, I said try.

"Overheard in New York" Quote of the Day
Student #1: I was riding the six train home and I felt something on my arm. I looked over and this guy was rubbing his penis on my arm! [Class gasps in horror.]
Student #2: Well, was he cute?
--Fordham University

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory