People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Dull wazoo review...

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Dull wazoo review...

So, one of the drawbacks of small town living is that NOTHING ever happens, as evidenced by the lack of posts over the past couple of months. Life has been pretty dull, really.

The beginning of March brought a visit to the doctor's office for a cold and high blood pressure (made even higher because of the cold meds I'd taken). I guess it was too much to ask that once I got rid of the pain in my ass, I would go back to normal. So, it's high and they're all freaking out and making me lay down on the little exam table, yeah the table barely big enough for my weenie dog to stretch out on, much less me. Anyway, it comes down, a little, and they finally send me on my way with prescriptions coming out the wazoo. Now, skip ahead to the present. The meds pretty much keep me familiar with the landscape of the two bathrooms here at the office. I'm headed that direction so often that I'm paranoid people are starting to suspect me of clandestine activities.

Puppies, puppies, puppies. They're 8 weeks old now. They're still in my backyard. Need I say more?

My birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks. One more year closer to the big 3-0. This is my last year as a twenty-something. Kind of brings a little tear to the eye, doesn't it?

There might be a trip planned to Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma and Arkansas for next month. Depends on if the hospital will step up and pay for a registry review course for T-Lo. Those cheap bastards owe that to her. Each employee is supposed to be allowed $250 per year for continuing education. And guess who hasn't utilized that money? And they want to give her grief over this? That's bullshit. Pure and simple. So, we'll see.

I guess that's it. Don't miss me too much!


"Overheard in New York" Quote of the Day
Mommy's Not Done Tucking, Honey
Little girl singing in stall: It's okay that Mommy is a man, Mommy is a man, Mommy is a man! It's okay that...
Mom: Brooke! Jesus Christ!
Little girl: Oh, Mommy is a man la la la la la! Can we get tacos?
-bathroom stall somwhere in New York City

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory