People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: We say goodbye to a cultural icon...

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

We say goodbye to a cultural icon...

At long last, after weeks of yelling at the TV and screaming I did NOT vote for him, Sanjaya has been banished from American Idol. I couldn't help feeling a little sorry for him tonight, however. Can you imagine standing in the middle of a huge stage, hoping to hear that people like you and hearing instead to pack your bags and head home while a theatre full of people cheer that fact? I have to admit I did a little cheering of my own from my recliner, but quickly cut it short upon seeing his stricken expression. It's good he is gone but the poor kid should never have made it into the Top 24, much less the Top 12. I blame Paula and Randy for that one. With all that being said..... "Yay!!!!!!! Sanjaya's gone!"


"Overheard in New York" Quote of the Day
Chick on cell
: The only thing getting me through this day is the liquor at the end of the tunnel.

--Columbia University

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory