People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Baby daddy, simple...

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Baby daddy, simple...

Well, I thought I'd give you a glimpse of Dottie's "baby daddy."




Pretty cute, there isn't he. Yeah, I guess for a whore, she can pick a nice fellow. She has pretty babies, too.








See? Not bad, I guess.

Piper's not the sharpest tool in the shed, folks. You'd think after being growled at, she'd back off. NOT the case. She inches closer and closer and closer, until finally "RrrrrRRRRrrrooorrr!!!!!!" She backed off for the moment. But I guarantee you it's only temporary.

I'm listening to the new Daughtry CD. He's so hot. I loved Taylor, but Chris so should have won that thing.

Did y'all know Little House on the Prarie was a good show?! I had forgotten it was so good! Speaking of which, I think I'm gonna go watch me some more TV about when life was simple, sort of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory