People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Zookeeper admission broke...

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Zookeeper admission broke...

All the animals in the zoo are fine, although I'm not too sure about the zookeeper. I should really think about charging admission, maybe open a concession stand. Of course, then I'd have to do the dishes. I'll have to rethink that one.

So I've pretty much got nothing tonight. I've been sleepy all day so I think I'm gonna go crawl in the bed and snuggle down for the night.


"Overheard in New York" Quote of the Day
Hot 20-something redhead:
So that's why you barely said hello when I got back from Mexico?!
Hot 20-something blonde: Uh-huh.
Hot 20-something redhead: You were in a bad mood because your vibrator broke?! (Would put me in a bad mood too!)
--West Village

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory