People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Genius or Cheater - YOU decide...

Friday, August 10, 2007

Genius or Cheater - YOU decide...

Today I shall tell you about the little cheater, I mean genius, that is Rylie. There for a couple of weeks she was calling me just about everyday to come and play Monopoly. When we'd play, she'd always win, of course. But she'd REALLY win. I wasn't letting her win. Now she may have made up a rule or two of her own but she really grasps the concept of the game. Buy up as much property as you can and rape the tenants that come through. The last game that was played, I was actually winning. I mean, I was "in the money." I got Free Parking a couple of times and I had Boardwalk and Parkplace, or whatever they're called in Spongebob Monopoly. Guess who lost interest in playing after that? Mmmhmm.... It wasn't me. And she had the NERVE to accuse ME of cheating! If she'd paid attention to the game, she would have known how many times I rolled. We get in to this Monopoly game, I tell you. It's fun though. Gosh, I love that little turd!



"Celebrity Wit" Quote of the Day
Elizabeth Taylor: When the sun comes up, I have morals again.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory