People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Dottie, the hot potato...

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dottie, the hot potato...

I guess it's time for me to fill you in on Dottie and her ex-boyfriend. Sigh. Well it's like it is with most guys, you don't put out and you get dropped like a hot potato. Poor Dottie. NOT. When she's "in season" she trots her hot little ass around the yard stopping to pee a little here and a little there. Like I don't know that she's leaving her little calling cards for the neighborhood hound. In honor of her latest episode, I've kept her inside when I'm not home to be able keep a VERY close eye on her. And when Mr. Hounddog comes calling around, as we all knew he would, he is greeted with a very mean looking BB gun and a loud pop. Now, don't worry I never point the thing directly at him. He's in no danger. Haven't seen Mr. Hounddog in quite a while now. Dottie sits forlornly at the glass door hoping to catch a glimpse of her former suitor at least making an attempt to pay her a visit. Sorry darling, you're not on his agenda, at least not this month. I just find it amusing to watch her "covert" missions in the yard and how sneaky she tries to be, and WOULD be if I didn't watch her like a hawk. So, there you have the infinitely amusing story of Dottie.


"Overheard in New York" Quote of the Day
Man with hands down pants: I'm sorry... My penis is too long for these pants.
--62nd & Columbus, New York City

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Monday, November 10, 2008 4:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory