People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Flowers dread time...

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Flowers dread time...

It's the day after that day with all the flowers, hearts and candy (not going mention specific "holidays" here). You know, when I was dating/married I loved that day. But, it really sucks when you're single. Oh well, like my well wishes to others on myspace, I'll pretend there were hearts and flowers. It really didn't bother me all that much this year to be honest. I didn't dwell on it. I was busy all day, so I'm sure that helped.

The Dottster is having puppies soon. I'm sort of like "Come on, already!" But then again, they're so much work and I'm dreading it. I'll post a pic when they arrive.

Y'all have a great day!

"Overheard in New York" Quote of the Day
Riders scurry away as crazy woman yells at them and pokes them with her cane for sitting on one of her seats. Young woman boards train and sits.

Crazy woman: Wooo! Go! Go! Go! Wooo!
Young woman: Hey, you have three seats, and I'm just sitting on the edge of this one so you can have half. I am not getting up.
Crazy woman: Wooo!
Young woman: See all those people standing? It's not fair for you to have four seats.
[Crazy woman pulls down pants and starts peeing.]
Young woman getting up: Okay, you win.
--Manhattan-bound D train, Brooklyn

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory