People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Football and Christmas...

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Football and Christmas...

It's the most important football day of the year. And I'm going on record to say that the Colts are gonna win. I'm at least gonna get some yummy munchies out of the day. Actually, I'd better call OleAnner to make sure! :)

There are more Christmas pics up on Yahoo.

Overheard in the Office "Quote of the Day"
Teacher on phone with parent: Mrs. Jones*, I'm not saying Billy* cheated. All I'm saying is he had a sheet of paper with the answers to the test on the floor under his desk, and every few minutes he leaned over and looked at it. And I don't allow that kind of studying.
Bayport, New York
(Much more diplomatic than, "Your kids a fuckin' cheater!" huh?)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory