People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Bull shocked...

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Bull shocked...

Every morning "The Devil Cat" pounces on Piper. She can't take two steps out of the bathroom before Jazzy is riding her back like a bull. Piper doesn't particularly mind, but she's usually pretty ready to go outside. She'll always play with him for a few minutes, but this morning I guess she was ready to pee all over the place and needed to go outside quick. She laid the cat OUT! She shook him off her back and he landed hard. I think it shocked her because she sat there for a second, like 'Oh shit! What did I do.' But then she got over it and ran on over to the back door. It amused me though. I always enjoy a laugh at 7 in the morning.


"Overheard in New York" Quotes of the Day
Crazy crackhead
: I am not your average crackhead -- I will kill you! (This one should have been posted yesterday so I could have added it to the "Crackhead Couple" post.)

--Lenox & 118th



Professor
: If you put a frog in a beaker of water and gradually heat it, at about 160 degrees or so the frog will look around and say, 'Oh, shit! I'm dead!'

--NYU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory