People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: No sleep = Senseless rambling

Friday, August 22, 2008

No sleep = Senseless rambling

Sleep deprivation does not agree with me. When I am without sleep I
tend to get ill-tempered, edgy, impatient, etc. With that said, I still
have more patience than the two people with whom I am currently
residing. Henceforth, the Xanax is dispensed to my two patients quite
regularly. Which I find strangely ironic (those of you who know the
situation should understand what I mean). But I suppose NEEDING it and
abusing it are two different animals.

Did you know exhaustion causes one to stare blankly into space, sort of like sleeping with your eyes open?

Did you know that the sound of a rattle being shaken can send a person in search of the nearest psychiatric ward to fend of insanity? I hear that
stupid rattle in my ears everywhere I go.

Did you know that flaming bacon grease coupled with human skin causes blisters?

Did you know that computer software was invented to promote the liquor industry? It's a well-kept secret. But, I'm on to them.

Did you know that several cardboard boxes stacked on top of each other are much heavier than they look?

Just a day in the life...

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 15, 2008 2:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sleep deprivation should be taken out of existence...if it was maybe I wouldn't have to go broke on energy drinks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory