People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Stochastic...

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Stochastic...

stochastic - sto·chas·tic

adjective

being or having a random variable; "a stochastic variable"; "stochastic processes"



Is it weird to like old popcorn? Like I popped it yesterday and ate the
rest of it today, old. That's okay if it is. I'm, well let's say
different. For instance, I just poured water all down my shirt because
I missed my mouth. Sigh. Sometimes I don't even have the patience to
stand myself.



Have I mentioned today that calories suck!? 930 for a freaking sandwich. Ok, I'm done now.



Haven't posted an Overheard in a while, I think it's time for one.



"Overheard in New York" Quote of the Day

(Asian guy cuts in front of black guy in suit and starts peeing into toilet)
Black guy in suit
: I was here first.


Asian guy: I have to go more.

Black guy in suit: Move or I am going to piss on your back, motherfucker.

(Black
guy now stands side by side with Asian guy at toilet, both actually
peeing into same toilet while trying to push each other away)

--W 4th Pizza Place, New York City

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory