People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Ode to Dottie...

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ode to Dottie...

Tis the time of year

That I've come to fear.

When Dotties offers her siren call,

And all the hounddogs start to fall.

Arriving from places far and wide,

Dottie whines, longing to run to their side.

I stand amused, watching her flirt.

I must stay vigilant, ever alert!

One little slip could cause a snafu,

Nine weeks from now I'd be cleaning up poo!

Twelve little small, little cute, little muts

Will send me over the edge, just plain nuts.

I love you dear heart, my dear little Dottie,

However your fertility record is quite spotty.

No more nookie for you, I'm sorry it's over.

It's time to say your goodbyes to Rover.






Powered by ScribeFire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory