People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Perfect...

Monday, June 02, 2008

Perfect...

This weekend was pretty great, the kind you never really want to end.



Friday I went to see Sex and the City with my BFF (it was pretty great,
but I'm left with the feeling of 'I can't wait to see the next
episode.' Guess that's the downside of turning a TV series into a
movie! Also, I had to pee starting about 30 minutes in and I lost my
focus. I'd like to see it again sans full bladder).



Saturday I was SUPPOSED to go to the lake with T-Lo. She wanted to trap
poor unsuspecting aquatic life, I wanted to soak up some sun and maybe
float in the water. Instead, I watched a lot of TV (at least I'm caught
up on GH now) and did some dishes. I won't name names as to why we
didn't make it. We
did eventually go riding around, scouting out where some of the best
locations might be, and topped it off with Papa Nachos (mmmm, chips and
hot sauce sound pretty good right about now).



Sunday I traveled the few miles down the road to Jennifer's house for a
day of food, friends, sun and swimming. I love hanging out with these
folks, they are just fun to be around. We always laugh, even through
the mini-crises. "My skin is meeeelting!!" We talked and swam and ate
and swam and talked some more. It was good to catch up. And Jennifer
made a chocolate cake that was pretty much to die for (mmmmmm
chocolate). I stayed and made a nuisance of myself until almost 9
o'clock. The first one to arrive and the last one to leave, yep you
can't get rid of me. I'll be coming to see YOU next!!



I'm pretty much a crispy, red mess after yesterday. But it's all good
in the hood. Some things are just worth a little pain. I hope the rest
of the summer yields more weekends like this one. Peace out, yo!





My new favorite saying...

Famous people walk on red carpets because they are famous...I myself walk on toilet paper because I am the shit! - Thanks Sam!!




Powered by ScribeFire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory