People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: BlogPick: Next stop, dreamland...

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

BlogPick: Next stop, dreamland...

I've been watching this show on A&E or Biography or some channel along those lines called 'I Survived'. The premise of the show is basically ordinary people surviving extraordinary situations. There are no props, no re-enactments... just a single person talking into the camera and telling his or her story.

This show has really screwed up my dreams of rainbows and lollipops. Now my dreams are filled with home invaders, rapists and serial killers or I'm stranded in the middle of an ocean surrounded by sharks and no fresh water. The logical thing to do would be to, hmm, stop watching, right? I can't, though! I'm fascinated by this sort of thing.

My subconscious may twist things around in the vast, dark space that is my brain but when I take a broom to some of the cobwebs I find these stories inspire me. They stimulate those few brain cells and I begin to imagine what I would do in different situations. How would I react? How would you react?


This is my entry for a little MySpace group called Blog Pick. Follow the link below to check out differing, but fascinating introspectives on a single topic.




Powered by ScribeFire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory