People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Appreciate photo mutt...

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Appreciate photo mutt...

Gosh time flies when you're trying to exist. I could have sworn I just posted something last week. There's nothing like living life from paycheck to paycheck to make you appreciate being a teenager. One of these days it's going to get better. I have to keep telling myself that.

I did get my new cell phone, it's a Motorola Krzr (I know, I know), but it was on sale and it was what I wanted. Yay for Walmart (in Sulphur Springs, Mt. Pleasant sucked). My bank stuff STILL isn't completely straightened out, however it should be settled by the end of the week. We'll see.

I'm a member of this photo group on Flickr called Doxie See Doxie Doo. They're going to have photo contests every couple of weeks, each with a different theme. This month was "Doxies Cooling Off." You should check out some of the finalists. If they do nothing else, weenie dogs make you smile. If I'm down, all I have to do is snuggle with mine, or click over to Flickr. They never fail to lift my spirits.

It's getting later so I suppose I should start rounding up the mutts for bedtime. I'm in the middle of a good book so I kind of want to get started on that too.

TTFN and LYLAS! (Remember those!!)


"Overheard in New York" Quote of the Day
Girl
:
What do you mean you don't know?! Look in your underwear!
(I know that's where I always look when I lose something. :| )

--12th & 1st, New York City


Powered by ScribeFire.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory