People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: My Bologna Has a First Name...

Thursday, July 20, 2006

My Bologna Has a First Name...

Originally posted Friday, January 20, 2006

I got a haircut today! Whew... It was about time! I don't think she got it short enough this time. But I was so concerned about it being too short, I didn't say anything. It's alright.

I'm going to see my friend Brandi tomorrow! Yay! We're gonna hang out and watch movies all day. I can't wait. I miss Brandi soooooo much....since she abondoned me! Before I head to Brandi's, I'm gonna run to the salon and play around with their new virtual imaging software some more. For anybody that doesn't know what that is, it's a computer program that allows you to scan in or download a photo from a digital camera and "try on" different hairstyles. It's really cool and some of the styles are hillarious on different people. You can also try on different colors of makeup to see how you'd look. It's crazy!! So if you've ever wondered what you look like with different hair, come on in... OR if you have some extra cash and need a laugh we can find you a wacky hairstyle and give you some bright blue eyeshadow... get you all hookerfied!! OMG... we need to get some guys in there!! Now THAT would hysterical!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory