People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: All the Noises in My Head...

Thursday, July 20, 2006

All the Noises in My Head...

Originally Posted Thursday, March 09, 2006

Ok, so I'm sitting at work today and I noticed Sheri looking at me sideways a couple of times. I'm wondering what the hell is going on, do I have a booger or something? And then I noticed. I'm humming a damn Christmas song. "I don't want a lot for Christmas..." by Mariah Carey. Where that song came from, I couldn't tell ya. I could NOT get that song out of my head.

Now I'm home, fresh from watching American Idol. And now the noises in my head are yelling at the rest of America. How can Ayla be sent home? I didn't want Melissa to go either, but I think I'd rather have kept Ayla. Or maybe even have sent Paris home. She's rather annoying. The same with the guys, why is Kevin still there? He can sing, but Gideon was waaaaaaaaaaaaay better. And let's face it, Kevin's no Clay. I hate it when the decision gets so hard. Can't somebody just consistently screw up each episode? That would make it so much easier.

So, I hoed again today. This time in the flower bed. It seems like no matter how many weeds I pick out of there, there are a thousand more. I think I'm going to try to get about three more rose bushes. If I can afford them. I got some elephant ear plants to put out there. They take little to no effort and are a pretty green and one plant can take up a pretty large space. So, I'm going to try that out and see how it goes. I might skip on the roses for this year, maybe just buy one for the end. My yard was sadly neglected like the rest of my life last summer. I'm going to try to do better this year. Layaway is a miracle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory