People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Get involved...

Monday, November 03, 2008

Get involved...

My back hurts.

The 2008 Start! Heart Walk for the American Heart Association on Saturday was a success! I don't think a final tally is in, well I know it's not because I'm a slacker and haven't put all mine in yet, but I believe we raised close to $30,000. That's the current number on the website, anyway. **Singing: Awwwwwesome!!**

It was something I was proud to be a part of and I am also proud to say that although they didn't make everyone walk the entire 5k (What??!?!) that Tina and I did. It was important to me to complete the commitment I'd made, and we did it! Thank you, Tina, for realizing how important it was to me to do this. You rock! You're the bestest friend in the world and I was honored to have you next to me. Next year will be even better...

Have I mentioned my back hurts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory