People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Chicken, bite or not to bite...

Friday, November 07, 2008

Chicken, bite or not to bite...

OK folks, I just write 'em as I see 'em.

Soooo...question. Have
you ever been so hungry that you had to dig in to the rotisserie
chicken while you were still shopping? Yeah, me neither. This is what I
saw, however, yesterday while cruising the aisles for Lean Cuisines at
my local Brookshire's.

Strage lady thinking to herself, 'Yes, that looks like a good cut of pork. I think I'll take a bite of this chicken leg to celebrate.'

I could only shake my head and try to quell the laughter as I quickly
ducked down the soda aisle where I was quickly distracted by chocolate
chip cookies. Maybe I should have asked the lady for a bite of chicken
to celebrate...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory