People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Lu

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Lu

Numb. As I sit here, that's all I feel. The world has lost a beautiful young woman. Leslie Reynolds Adamek had a rare form of cancer I couldn't possibly pronounce, let alone spell. She passed away today. I was privileged to know LuLu. I got to help her with homework. I attended her wedding. I painted her toes. She was a remarkable young lady who handled her illness with a strength and class few would be able to match. I feel so much sadness for her family, but I thank God LuLu is no longer suffering and in pain. Keep her family in your prayers. They are going to need them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory