People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Normal Activity

Friday, October 30, 2009

Normal Activity

Went to see Paranormal Activity tonight. I really have NO idea what all the fuss is about. I could guess the ending about 15 minutes in. And, OMG, I am watching a commercial advertising Snuggies for your dog now. Anyway, got distracted there for a second. The camera WAS shaky all throughout the movie, contrary to what you've heard, and the most exciting thing about the movie was the predictable last 5 minutes of the show. Very disappointed. I knew it wouldn't live up to the hype, I just didn't imagine it would be that bad. And I have reputable friends who liked it! Don't worry, I won't rat you out.

BTW, I know I haven't posted in a while and I know I say this every time. But I will try to get better at that. I know you are just dying for my witty repertoire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory