People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Those WERE the days...

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Those WERE the days...

It hasn't been quite a month since I've blogged. I've kind of been on a blogging strike, of sorts. Well, maybe I've just been trying to spend not quite so much time in front of the computer and TV which has led to blog lagging and me being 2 weeks behind on General Hospital. But don't worry, I'm not blogstipated.

I need to go to the dentist. I have wisdom teeth (yeah, ironic, I know) on the right side that have yet to be removed and are protesting much more frequently these days. Why are dentists SO damn expensive? Especially when they are the spawn of satan? They should be paying US for subjecting our innocent teeth and gums to the hands of the devil!! Can you tell I had a bad experience at the dentist? Dr. O'Neveragain did a number on my psyche and my mouth.

So, I've been doing a little walking lately. Did you know that knees have mouths? Yeah, mine scream after about a mile. I just scream back and tell them to shut up. Mind over matter, right?

I was sick Sunday night. I was in so much pain I was nauseas and ended up throwing up which finally allowed me to get a couple of hours of sleep. Now I'm sore from the puking and while I feel better mostly, my torso feels like I was beaten with a wooden baseball bat.

Tina and I went to Oklahoma City last weekend. That's pretty country going up through there, although there's pretty much NOTHING for miles and miles. I drove downtown while Tina was in class and saw the memorial for the bombing of the federal building. It was a unique place. People had placed flowers and personal mementos along the fence. It was neat to see. OKC is a nice city, big but not so big that you can't navigate it. AND they have a Taco Bueno! I wouldn't mind living there.

"Overheard in New York" Quote of the Day
Seven-year-old kid #1: [playing with spirit stick] Man I feel like I'm five years old again!
Seven-year-old kid #2: Those were the days!
--Exiting Madison Square Garden, New York City

Powered by ScribeFire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory