People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: That's how I want to grow old...

Monday, November 12, 2007

That's how I want to grow old...

I've come across several blogs whilst mindlessly surfing the internet, some are in my blogroll, some are not. Some of the authors I consider friends, some I've never met. Some I read for comedic benefit, some are for their informative aspect, some even include both. Pretty much all of them infuse some of their daily lives into their writing. It's fascinating to me how involved I become in these stories. I feel genuine emotion for their accomplishments, failures, blessings and tragedies. I'm a sap, I guess. But I'd rather be a sap than an emotionless, unfeeling robot. Those people are scary. Anyway... I'd like to say a big thank you to all you bloggers for inviting us into your lives. It's a fun way to avoid work!

I got a flu shot last week from a nursing student. I've heard horror stories all my life about how you'll actually get a mild case of the flu. Well, I don't want the flu, even a mild case of it, so I've never gotten it. Nobody could convince me. Until I saw Regis and Kelly get one on their show. The doctor giving the shot informed the viewers that the rumor of getting the flu was just that, a rumor. So, because I believe everything I see on TV, I changed my mind and decided to just go ahead and get the shot. Sarah's been wanting guinea pigs to practice on, so why not! Sarah was wonderful, didn't hurt me at all. Even the medication they said would eventually cause some discomfort never came. Ya just learn something new every day dontcha.

Overheard in New York Quote of the Day
Old woman #1
: How many times have you beaten the video game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas?

Old woman #2: I'm not sure. Maybe three or four times...
--A train, New York City


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory