People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: It's not only in Arkansas anymore...

Thursday, November 08, 2007

It's not only in Arkansas anymore...

A friend of mine gave me an old recliner she had used before she got new furniture. Anybody that is familiar with the state of the recliners I previously owned knows what a blessing that was. One of them was so broken down you could no longer sit it in without something poking you in the ass. The other one, not only overtaken by the brown furry things that run my life, was coming apart at the arms. Neither had rocked or reclined in quite some time. I was finally able to boot them out the door and rearrange my living room in the process. So now that the chair that Captain and Piper used as their bed is history, I made them a little place in the floor complete with pillow and blanket. They slept on it one day before Dottie took it over. Now they've taken over the couch. Something is going to have to give here. I have long since become accustomed to the fact that I am just a human living in their house, but come ON!!! I buy the food. Can't they give me some credit for that?

"Overheard in New York" Quote of the Day
Chick
: I think if you're considering dating your cousin, which one you pick is the least of your problems.

--8th & Broadway, New York City


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory