People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: A Touch of Class...

Monday, January 07, 2008

A Touch of Class...

Ok.. I have to tell this little story. It hasn't translated to words as well as it happened in my head, but I found it highly amusing and will tell you anyway.

I was at a convenience store a few days ago getting raped by big oil yet again. While I'm leaning against my car, reminiscing of the good old days when gas was .89 cents a gallon I notice the car on the other side of my pump. The older model car had a logo that said "A Touch of Class" Cleaning and Janitorial Services. Okay, whatever, right? Then the driver of the car walks out of the store..... with no shoes on. I had to laugh. Right there in front of everybody. I couldn't help myself, it just came bubbling out. I'm sure I got some strange looks. But none stranger than the look on my face when I saw the janitor with no shoes. Classy, right?

Powered by ScribeFire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory