People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Happy Birthday...

Monday, January 07, 2008

Happy Birthday...

Today is my darling's birthday. Mr. Captain Bo Jangles is 12 years old, 84 in dog years.

I remember the first time I saw him. He was up for adoption at the animal shelter and they put his photo in the newspaper. I had just lost my previous weenie dog Milo and had a disastrous bout with a cat named Bailey (aka Devil Cat Numero Uno). Y'all know I love me some dachsund and he had my heart at first sight. He was about six years old when he came to live with me, was young and thin and spry. And now he's, well, he's not those things anymore. He stills speaks and still loves to eat and sleep. And, really, what else is there?

Then





And Now



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory