People Checked out This Gnarley Blog Life or Something Like It: Beautiful randomness...

Monday, February 25, 2008

Beautiful randomness...

Someone left a comment and asked what this blog was... The simple answer is beautiful randomness. Things that pop into my head and get stuck there are usually what ends up here.

Something that's not random... My heart is hurting today. Over the weekend, my ex-but not really-brother and sister-in-law / friends and my niece (aka The Darling Angel) moved from right around the corner to about an hour away. I'm happy for OleAnner, that she got the house she wanted in the place she wanted, and I'm glad she's excited to start a new chapter. But selfishly, I'm sad. Sure Rylie can come and visit or stay the weekend or I can go up there. But it's not the same as being involved in day to day life. She can't just hop on her bike to come see me anymore. I can't walk around the corner to have dinner or watch Big Brother. Things can't stay the same forever, I know that. Life is change. Today, life sucks.

Powered by ScribeFire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama - The Blog Directory